The time has already arrived when one can’t make a distinction between online and offline. The digital age is absolutely present in all the stages of advertising: from receiving a briefing from the advertiser, planning a strategy and during all the creative process, buying media, measuring results…
It is a time to loose the fear of technical terms and understand all those essential concepts in the world of digital advertising whilst getting all this from professionals in action.
The main outcome of this course – your brand digital strategy. How does this work? You choose a brand and adapt all the theory instantly in practice: analyzing it using different approaches, building creative concepts, designing UI/UX, managing traffic and much more.
All in all, you get the answers to any questions your client or your boss may have in real time without having to say: “I’ll consult someone and get back to you.”
- Start date7th of May, 2018
- Duration8 weeks / 50 hours of lectures + Individual work
Price880€ (FINANCIAL AID)
- Entry fee100€
- Daily scheduleThree times a week – 18:00h to 21:00h
The head of Digital Advertising course, Tomas is the managing director at Choco Agency – one of the main digital agencies in Lithuania.
For the past decade, he has been advising major Lithuanian brands and companies on shaping their communication strategies and making clients see how equally important social media channels are in today’s advertising world. Tomas works with very important clients such as Tele2, Wrigley, Nescafe, Skittles, Maxima and many others.
Mantas grew up at the time when people were still clicking banners because of excitement – now he is is bringing back the excitement to the internet with ads. Together with students, he tries to find out fundamentals of advertisements you would not want to scroll down.
Mantas experience in advertising industry counts 7 seven years: MILK, The Chocolate, Clinic 212 and bunch of other agencies.
For past several years, he’s been working with top brands in Lithuania and his great performance earned him awards in Golden Hammer, Baltic Best, Password, Adrenalinas, Login and even in PR!
Domantas is a great specialist of communication strategy, segmentation, writing, digital and conventional media.
Since his early days, he has been curious about everything and has grown into social science practitioner and storyteller.
Domantas’ passion is to absorb leading marketing ideas, mix with imagination, and invent communication strategies which deliver real business growth for some of Baltics largest brands.
Jonas, a graduate of the School of Journalism in Vilnius, started his career in Communications as an investigative reporter, then took a sharp turn towards advertising. Since then he’s been working with marketing and brand-building strategies for major Lithuanian brands.
As a side business, he is also a screenwriter, having written or co-written scripts for some of the most successful commercial movies in Lithuania.
Jonas has his own opinion about advertising, so he’s in the best position to teach how not to get carried away by the weed-infused glamor of this business.
Matas’ portfolio counts more than 250 clients, hundreds of web pages and thousands of newsletters.
This was achieved while working with internet projects at the largest retail trade network Maxima for 5 years and at the leading web and mobile development company NFQ Technologies for more than six years.
At The Atomic Garden Vilnius Matas shares the secrets of Email marketing with the students of Digital Advertising course.
A creative with business prowess, or a strategist with creative expertise? He is both, and they go well together:
Previously working for classic agencies, brand strategy consultancies and startups as a creative strategist (or a strategic creative?), he reached industry acclaim, including a Golden Euro EFFIE.
Gediminas is a graduate of the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga and The Atomic Garden Vilnius, where he now lectures in both creativity and strategy courses.
Studijų finansavimas / išsimokėjimas
- Lietuvos darbo birža dalinai finansuoja:
- Nekvalifikuotus bedarbius – registruotus darbo biržoje ir neturinčius aukštojo išsilavinimo.
- Bedarbius, turinčius aukštąjį išsilavinimą, kurie yra registruoti darbo biržoje bent 3 mėnesius.
- Finansavimo suma – iki 1200 Eur + studentas studijų laikotarpiu (pagal lankomumą) gaus stipendiją, tai yra nuo 228 iki 500 Eur, priklausomai nuo darbo stažo.
- Reklamos kūrybos kursas trunka 5 mėn. Vadinasi yra galimybė gauti iki 1200 Eur finansavimą ir 5*228 = 1140 Eur stipendiją. Tokiu būdų šis kursas kainuos tik 1510 Eur.
- Reklamos strategijos kursas trunka 4 mėn. Finansuojama suma 1200 Eur, ir stipendija 4*228=912 Eur, kurso kaina 2880, liks mokėti – 768 Eur.
- Skaitmeninė komunikacija trunka 1,5 mėn. Finansuojama suma 980 Eur, patiems mokėti nereikia ir plius gaunama stipendija 1,5*228= 342 Eur.
- Išsimokėjimas – rašykite mums firstname.lastname@example.org arba skambinkite +370 615 13 992 – aptarsime mokėjimo sąlygas individualiai.